• To increase degree of availability and efficiency of granting credit resources for subjects of SMB by attracting
organizational technical capabilities of backbone banks of the second level to business financing;
• To expand coverage of potential borrowers among subjects of SMB and to provide acceptable level of uniformityof distributing credit resources in all territory of the country.
Into the list of Banks – partners and the financial organizations participating in realizing mechanism of financial support of small and medium business entered:
• JSC “Kazkommertsbank”,
• JSC “BTA Bank”,
• JSC “National Bank of Kazakhstan”,
• JSC “ATF Bank”,
• JSC “Credit Center Bank”,
• JSC “Kaspibank”, JSC “Nurbank”,
• JSC “Eurasian Bank”,
• JSC “Tsesna Bank”,
• JSC “Alliance Bank”,
• JSC “Astana Bank — Finance”,
• JSC “Sberbank”
Conditions of Granting Loans for Subjects of Small and Medium Business on this Program
• Loans are granted on acquisition of fixed assets, refill of current assets and
• Refinancing of operating loans (internal/external);
• Crediting term – till 84 months;
• Limit on one borrower – 750 million tenge;
• Final annual effective rate – no more than 12,5% per annum;
Grace period on repayment of a principal debt – on the loans provided on refill of current assets till 6 months, on the loans provided on other purposes till 12 months.
In January-March, 2013 in comparison with January-March of previous year output (in the comparable prices) small and medium business increased by 0, 4%, the number of the occupied – for 9%, number of active subjects – for 12,1%.
Output by subjects of small and medium business for January-March, 2013 made 1963,2 billion tenge. In total the number of subjects of SMB the share of individual entrepreneurs made 70,6%, country (farmer) farms – 20,2%, legal entities of small business – 8,1%, legal entities of average business – 1,1%.
Monitoring of small and medium business for July 1, 2013.
In January-June, 2013, in comparison with January-June of previous year, output (in the comparable prices) grew by 0,9%, number of active subjects – by 1,3%, number occupied – by 6,3%.
Output by subjects of small and medium business for January-June, 2013 made 199,2 billion tenge. In total the subjects of SMB the share of individual entrepreneurs made – 74,4%, country (farmer) farms – 13,2%, legal entities of small business – 11,0%, legal entities of medium business – 1,4%.
On the whole in Kazakhstan 1,8 mln people are involved in small and medium business in Kazakhstan, it is 23 percent from the general number of economically active part of population. At the same time, the number of self employed in small and medium businesss approaches 50 percent of working population in big cities of Kazakhstan. Major problems of entrepreneurship are dominating of raw export, low share of SMB in DGP in Kazakhstan, comparatively non developed layer of enterprise, outputting production with added cost. Share of production, outputting by small and medium business in DGP is kept on middle level 15-16 %.