A significant amount of new created enterprises in modern conditions, in this or that country faces the certain problems which majority arises at a stage of forming the enterprise. As a rule, beginning businessmen aren’t able to afford to hire the qualified lawyers, accountants, marketing specialists, PR managers and so on. Specialized services of the service center are free of charge provided to the subjects of small business which are carrying out activity in priority sectors of economy, on the following types of business processes: conducting accounting and tax accounting, drawing up the statistical reporting, service in customs procedures, consultation on introduction of quality management systems, legal advice and so on. Today there are 4 programs for supporting business.
“A road map of business 2020” which is ensuring stability and balanced growth of regional business in not raw sectors of economy, and also preservation operating and creation of new constant workplaces. The main directions of this program are:
• Support of new business – initiatives,
• Improvement of a business sector,
• Drop of currency risks of businessmen,
• Strengthening enterprise potentiality.
The program of employment 2020 provides increasing the income of the population by assistance steady and productive employment.
Main directions of the program:
• Training and assistance in employment of the self-employed, unemployed and disadvantaged citizens
• Assistance to business development in the village
• Increasing the mobility of a manpower
The program of post-crisis restoration (improvement of the competitive enterprises) provides recovering solvency of the competitive enterprises.
The main tools of the program are:
• Granting delays on payment of taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget
• Providing tax preferences, etc.
The program on development of agro-industrial complex in RK on 2010-2014 provides crediting and development of the agro-industrial sphere.
Main directions of the program:
• Development of plant growing branch
• Development of animal husbandry branch
• Crediting agricultural production
Today there are following institutes of development the business:
• JSC “National Innovative Fund”
• JSC “Fund of Development Business “Damu”
• JSC “Agrarian Credit Corporation”
• JSC “Kazagromarketing”
• JSC “Fund of Financial Support of Agriculture”
• JSC “Kazagrofinance”
• JSC “Development Bank of Kazakhstan”
• JSC “BRK-Leasing”
• Investment fund of Kazakhstan
• JSC “Kazyna Capital Management”
• JSC “National Export Agency and Investments “KAZNEX INVEST”
• JSC “KazEksportGarant”
• National agency of technical development of “NATR”
Business support is timely in the conditions of the next approaching wave of world financial and economic crisis when strongest and most prepared for changes will survive in business.
Huge help of the state comes through banks of the second level. For financing new created enterprise it is possible to plan attraction of the necessary financial help under certain conditions. Addressing in commercial banks, many of which are operators of the funds allocated from republican and regional budgets or foreign credit lines, the enterprises can place the order for receiving the credit on these lines if the project corresponds to conditions and requirements. These credits are much cheaper, than own saved-up means of banks (the interest rate is lower).
The program of the caused directing means through the banks of the second level (BSL) is one of instruments of realizing a state policy on financial support of small and medium business (SMB) in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The program is carried out by granting JSC “Fund of Development Business “Damu” to banks of the second level of financial resources (funding) on certain (target and restrictive) conditions for the subsequent crediting subjects of SMB. Thus one of the basic principles of work with partner banks is the non-interference policy in their internal procedures and credit process from Fund, and also their full responsibility for risks of the made decisions.The program is developed for increasing efficiency of the state measures for financial support of SMB.